A POPULAR AUDIO PROGRAM: PODCAST

                                                           Hello everyone!

I hope everything is okay! Today I have entered my blog with a very current and exciting topic. Our topic today is “podcast.”. First of all, let me give a rough definition; maybe there are some of you who don’t know it exactly.

Podcasts are audio files with content on a range of topics, typically recorded in a conversational style. This platform has a wide range where everyone can find content according to their interests.

              


When I heard that we were going to create a work on this subject and take scores from it, I first wondered what it would be like and what its content would be. To be honest, I had a hard time preparing my podcast. I always have trouble with voice-over tasks like this. Because I was staying in a dormitory full of girls, they are everywhere. The subject of my podcast was a creative idea for a better world. I had no difficulty coming up with the idea. Because I live in a country full of inequalities and injustice, it was easy for me to share my ideas on the podcast.

As for whether I will give such a task to my students in the future, I cannot say anything exactly because I do not know what kind of content and applications will be developed after years, but it does not seem like a very necessary task. Because voice recording is already done by reading from the script, so frankly it is not of much use.

I left the podcast I prepared below as an example. My podcast is about my idea to make the world a better place to live in. 



https://youtu.be/oCwTCu-u9nw?si=K0zPs7mwLNYlFeIL



Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar