DİGİTAL STORYTELLING

          Hello my dear followers🥳✨🎉

 How nice to see you again! I hope you’re having a nice day. Today’s topic is digital Story. I think you can guess its meaning and content more or less, but I still want to define it.” Digital story” typically refers to a form of narrative, often personal, told using digital tools. This can encompass a wide range of formats such as videos, audio narratives, animations, and interactive stories. Digital stories often combine various elements including text, images, video clips, and sound to convey stories in an engaging and multimedia-rich way.
Frankly, I became happy when I learned that we were going to do this project because it was the most productive among the other projects we did. Because a Digital Story contains a wide variety of visuals, sounds, animations, as well as texts we write ourselves and use our imagination. In this way, all the skills our teacher wants are covered.
                 
My digital Story could not have the subject and content I wished. I wanted to make an animated story, but I had other work to do at the time and I couldn’t find a partner. That’s why I couldn’t make an animated story for children either. If I could do it, good things would happen, I trust my imagination on this matter. So I decided to prepare a Digital Story about myself and someone I value very much in my life. I used lots of photos in my project and used CapCut as an application. I think it is an easy to use and functional application. We cab add photos, as much sound as we want. We can adjust sound volumes and use many transition effects. I didn’t have much difficulty in the process, I just had difficulty recording the audio due to the sounds in the background. But the video creation part was fun. I think this project adds versatile skills to students, as I explained at the beginning. Technology, animation, imagination, writing skills, speaking skills, aesthetics, all intertwined. When I become a teacher in the future, I definitely plan to have my students do this type of project. I think they will love it and have fun.
I left the link below👇🏻
https://youtu.be/supjybhdHkM?si=GOcowI0or7H0a8kF


Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar